Sunday, December 30, 2012

Pony Room


Pony Girl, like any self respecting pony obsessed little girl, has a thing for all toys pony.  She is lucky enough to have her very own Pony Room tucked away on the third floor to store 75% of her pony toys.  She doesn't have to clean it and can put whatever posters she wants on it.  I thought I would share a glimpse into her fantasy life.


For Christmas this year, PG asked for odd things.  She had your typical Pony Roy@le and My Little P on the list, but she also had random pirate ships and castles on the list.  She kept telling me "I want this, but I am going to take out all of the pirates and use it as a horse ship".  Crazy PG.   

This is Leg0 corner.  


And the warm up arena.


The trail riding mountains.

A barn on the hill.

A few more barns.

What all the walls are plastered with...

The top of the pony rescue center.

She has a blast up here and we will likely move all of her new pony toys into this room.

1 comment:

  1. That looks like a great space! My kids never have played with toys the way they were meant to be played with. Especially Dmitry, he'd ask for the strangest stuff and then use it for a very specific thing in his playtime :)

    ReplyDelete